Winery & Tasting Room
Grab some friends and hop on BART, the ferry, a bike, in a car or just walk in and join us for a flight of wines in our unique, urban tasting room. However you get here and whoever you come with, one thing is for certain: you’ll try some world-class wines — without the long trip up to wine country — served by our knowledgeable and welcoming staff. Unassuming from the outside, once you step inside you’ll be wrapped in the sweet smell of wine aging in barrels and be amazed by the rows of oak barrels and tanks that surround you. Whether this is your first or 50th wine tasting, we are committed to giving you a warm and informative experience in the heart of Urban Wine Country!
DINE & DASHE featuring live music and local chefs every first Saturday of the month!
Join us the first Saturday of every month for wines by the glass and live music by local artists! During the summertime, you can find the party in our outdoor Wine Garden and once harvest comes we move the party into the cellar among the barrels. New for 2018, our friends from Eat Play Events & Catering will feature a local chef every month serving up perfectly paired specialties.
Click Here for information on all of our Upcoming Events.
OPEN THURSDAY - SUNDAY, 12-6 p.m.
- November 10th & 11th the Winery will be closed for our Annual Paella Fiesta
- November 17th the Winery will close at 5:00
- November 22nd & 23rd the Winery will be closed for Thanksgiving
- December 7th the Winery will be closed
Groups of 7 and under
- Tasting fee is $15/person
- Tasting fee is waived with $35 purchase per taster
Groups of 8 or more
We welcome small groups at Dashe Cellars with prior reservation.
- Tasting fee is $20/person
- $10 is waived with $35 purchase per taster
- Advance notice is required, please call 510.452.1800 (we may take same-day reservations if we can accommodate)
- Timing: noon to 1:30 p.m. is ideal; we will most likely not be able to take groups larger than 8 after 3 p.m.
- Expect to spend 60 minutes in the winery