Winery & Tasting Room
Grab some friends and hop on BART, the ferry, a bike, in a car or just walk in and join us for a flight of wines in our unique, urban tasting room. However you get here and whoever you come with, one thing is for certain: you’ll try some world-class wines — without the long trip up to wine country — served by our knowledgeable and welcoming staff. Unassuming from the outside, once you step inside you’ll be wrapped in the sweet smell of wine aging in barrels and be amazed by the rows of oak barrels and tanks that surround you. Whether this is your first or 50th wine tasting, we are committed to giving you a warm and informative experience in the heart of Urban Wine Country!
OPEN THURSDAY - SUNDAY, 12-6 p.m.
- none at this time
Groups of 7 and under
- Tasting fee is $15/person
- Tasting fee is waived with $35 purchase per taster
Groups of 8 or more
We welcome small groups at Dashe Cellars with prior reservation.
- Tasting fee is $20/person
- $10 is waived with $35 purchase per taster
- Advance notice is required, please call 510.452.1800 (we may take same-day reservations if we can accommodate)
- Timing: noon to 1:30 p.m. is ideal; we will most likely not be able to take groups larger than 8 after 3 p.m.
- Expect to spend 60 minutes in the winery
LAST DAY IN OUR OAKLAND LOCATION WILL BE MAY 12TH
Visiting Dashe Cellars in Alameda
We will be hosting a series of pop-ups at our new location starting on May 18th while construction is completed. These will be moving throughout our new property while construction is completed and leading up to our Grand Opening.
For more information, call the winery at (510) 452-1800.
1951 Monarch St, ste 300, Alameda, CA 94501