Winery & Tasting Room
Grab some friends and hop on BART, the ferry, a bike, in a car or just walk in and join us for a flight of wines in our unique, urban tasting room. However you get here and whoever you come with, one thing is for certain: you’ll try some world-class wines — without the long trip up to wine country — served by our knowledgeable and welcoming staff. Unassuming from the outside, once you step inside you’ll be wrapped in the sweet smell of wine aging in barrels and be amazed by the rows of oak barrels and tanks that surround you. Whether this is your first or 50th wine tasting, we are committed to giving you a warm and informative experience in the heart of Urban Wine Country!
Live Music every first Saturday of the month!
Join us at Dashe Cellars, every first Saturday for live music in the Cellar!
OPEN THURSDAY - SUNDAY, 12-6 p.m.
by appointment Monday-Wednesday
Groups of 6 and under
- Tasting fee is $15/person
- Tasting fee is waived with $35 purchase per taster
We welcome small groups at Dashe Cellars with prior reservation. Choose from two experiences to suit your style:
1. Seated Tasting
- Educational format with a dedicated wine guide
- Includes a cheese and fruit platter accompanied by bread and/or crackers
- Offered at noon and 1:30 p.m. on Saturdays only
- Cost is $30 per person
- Minimum of 4 people and a maximum of 8
- Please expect to spend 90 minutes in the winery
- Must be reserved at least one week in advance; please call 510.452.1800 or email email@example.com
- Credit card required to hold reservation
- Reservation will be held for 15 minutes; all members of the party must have arrived within that timeframe
2. Bar Tasting
- More informal format at the communal bar or one of our stand-up tables with a wine guide
- For groups larger than 6 with a maximum of 15
- Cost is $20 per person
- Advance notice is required, please call 510.452.1800 (we may take same-day reservations if we can accommodate)
- Timing: noon to 1:30 p.m. is ideal; we will most likely not be able to take groups larger than 6 after 2 p.m.
- Expect to spend 60 minutes in the winery